YOU NEED A STRATEGY
Posting to Facebook and sending a monthly newsletter isn't a strategy. Without a plan, it's just busywork.
You need to build an audience of people who are ready to buy from you. How do you do that? By connecting with potential customers at the exact moment they are ready to make a purchase. You find them online — or they find you — in the exact moment they are ready to hire you or buy from you. Understanding how this works — and how to automate it — is strategy.
The strategy work I do focuses on understanding:
- How customers interact with your business and where marketing can support those interactions.
- How to create marketing content — ideally evergreen content that you don't have to update — that meets customers online at the right moment, creating a reliable funnel of high-value traffic to your site that results in sales.
you need someone to do some of the marketing for you
You shouldn't hire an intern to handle marketing. Even though you can find cheap marketing help, what you really need is a strategy to help you identify the high value marketing tasks you should focus your energy on. When you focus on those tasks, some of which don't require repeat effort, you can sit back and let your marketing work for you.
But all the strategy in the world won't help if you don't actually have time to build some of that high-value content. You're busy running your business, so I can help with building content and campaigns for you.
AFFORDABLE PACKAGES FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
I OFFER TWO UNIQUE PACKAGES FOR ENTREPRENEURS AND SMALL BUSINESSES LOOKING TO GROW THEIR BUSINESS THROUGH EXPERT MARKETING STRATEGY.
tell me what to do, i'll do it myself
You're just starting out and have no idea what to do with marketing, or perhaps you just need help with a particular marketing channel, like AdWords. These 90-minute sessions are designed to give you the strategy you need to do it effectively yourself.
CAN YOU JUST DO IT FOR ME?
You're growing a business. It's all you can do to fulfill orders. You don't have time to create and publish beautiful Instagram photos all day. How do your competitors find the time? You need someone to identify high value marketing tasks and then help you complete some of them.
the small craft method
here's how i work with clients to develop a marketing plan that works for them.
The marketing cycle outlines each stage in the relationship a customer or potential customer has with your business.
- Awareness: getting in front of someone for the first time
- Consideration: convincing a potential customer to hire you or make a purchase
- Conversion: optimizing the buying process
- Retention: keeping customers and clients happy during the customer experience
- Reactivation: persuading inactive customers to come back
- Word of Mouth: encouraging customers and people who are aware of you to share the love
While the basic cycle is the same, every business places a different level of importance on marketing at each stage of the cycle. Breaking marketing up into these 6 important phases is a reminder that marketing doesn't stop at building awareness. Some of the most high-value marketing (read: biggest return on investment) happens once someone is already a customer. This helps me figure out where you can do the highest value stuff that results in the biggest return on your investment.
CUSTOM QUOTES FOR MARKETING PROJECTS
HOW CAN I HELP YOU GROW YOUR BUSINESS?
Tell me about whatever marketing issues you're having and let's see if we can work together.